EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE Strictly criminal practice – bail, trials and appeals – since 1998.
COMMUNICATION Client and counsel both win through clear mutual understanding.
COMPASSION Good counsel also defends clients against stress and uncertainty.
VALUE Fees are guaranteed competitive based on experience and expertise.
Graham T. Clark, Barrister & Solicitor
Located in North Bay, serving most of Northern Ontario, Mr. Clark has represented clients in a complete range of serious criminal cases, including:
- BAIL – Adult & Youth bail hearings and reviews, bail pending appeal
- SEX – Sexual Assault, Interference/Touching/‘Historicals’, Child Pornography
- DRUGS – Trafficking, Possession for the Purpose, Importing, Production, Conspiracy
- DRIVING – Impaired/‘Over 80’/Refuse, Dangerous/Careless, Arbitrary police stops
- ASSAULT – ‘Domestics’, Criminal Harassment, Aggravated Assault/Causing Bodily Harm, Kidnapping/Confinement
- CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION – Money Laundering, Extortion, ‘Guns and Gangs’, Conspiracy, etc.
- HOMICIDE – Murder, Attempt Murder, Manslaughter, Counselling [Self Defence, Provocation, Intoxication, Not Criminally Responsible (“NCR”)]
- THEFT/WEAPONS/ROBBERY – Break & Enter, Theft with Violence, Firearms, Prohibited Weapons, Fraud, Uttering Forged Documents//Forgery
- CRIMINAL APPEALS – Extraordinary Remedies (Certiorari, etc)
- SEARCH & SEIZURE, WARRANTS & WIRETAPS, YOUTH JUSTICE